Last school holidays we embarked on a road trip to the southern part of Malaysia. I haven’t updated my blog till now but since it is the school holidays again, I thought it is timely to update about our South Malaysia road trip now.
This was our travel route. We went from
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (A) to
- Johor Premium Outlets Johor, Malaysia (B) to
- Legoland Nusajaya Johor, Malaysia (C) to
- Johor Bahru Johor, Malaysia (D) to
- Mersing, Johor, Malaysia (E) to
- Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia (F) to
- Bentong, Pahang, Malaysia (G) and ended back in
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (H)
We did not stop for a night at all the stops. Some we just went in passing during day trips. We traveled over a distance of about 950km over 4 days and 3 nights.
At the time when we planned our South Malaysia Road Trip I didn’t know of this website. I wish I had. It is excellent for planning your trip. You can map out the destination you wish to travel and you have the option to view a map of your distance, time required, comparisons between road and air, petrol consumption cost including very detailed travel directions. I find it really excellent and useful and will be using this to plan our next road trip to the North and East of Peninsular Malaysia next.